Monday, September 3, 2012

Ramblings

When a baby is born, a gift is given to the world in the strange form of an angelic sinner, if ever there was such a thing. The tiny being which the mother tenderly caresses has the power to change the world for better or for worse, and to leave the world as it is for better or for worse. I was once a baby, I was born the world-changing sort, and I fancy it for the better. My allotted task, for truly every man has an assignment, is to see to it that more little world-changers are born by ending their intended fatalities; then I must pray that they change the world for God's glory. But whether I win this battle, or set up the chessmen for someone else to win in my stead, I must remember the faithful words of Winston Churchill: "Never, never, never give up."

No comments:

Post a Comment