Friday, August 31, 2012

Colorado Summer

School's starting on Tuesday, and I'm quite excited! It's been a good summer around here, and I'm eagerly looking forward to some meaty posts I've been working on for y'all. In the meantime, though, I thought I'd give you a taste of what summer looks like here in CO. You've seen winter and spring...now, with summer coming to a close, enjoy these happy reminisces, some with hints of fall in the air. ;)

Meridian

P.S. If it is simply taking too long to look through all these, be at peace: I'm going to add a photo section soon! :)

This flower looked almost fake, it was so beautiful.

Oddly, though, it was not with the rest of the zinnias...

It was just there, plop in front of the raspberries.


No, really...we don't live on a farm...

It's just our garden. :)



I love the soft lavender color.

These cover our fields.

This flower popped up in the middle of the aspens.



My grandparents gave us this tree when it was just a little shoot.

I love having fresh peaches!




The lighting was just so amazing...

Fall is coming!!




I can just smell the cinnamon




These grow on the vine heading into our garden.




I just pointed my camera randomly that way in the garden...and here was this heavenly beauty!

When you don't pluck off the old flower...a new one grows right on top!

One of our zinnias.

More signs of autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment