Monday, October 8, 2012

30 Crucial Days

Yes, folks, in case you missed it...we now have thirty days until the November elections! (And yes, I am counting today and election day). So, since I'm a political nerd at times, I'm going to do my best to get something posted every day that's election-related. Today, it's a mandate (debater in me coming out, I know).

Mandate #1: Register to vote.

I'm assuming all my readers 18 and over are registered voters. But if you aren't, today is the last day (generally). Do it! And if you are registered, make sure all your evangelical, conservative friends are also registered. Some elections literally come down to a few votes...we don't want to lose on account of a few friends forgetting to register!

So...register to vote.

Meridian

No comments:

Post a Comment