Friday, November 4, 2011

Who am I?

Likely, you're reading this blog and don't know a thing about me.

Well, I am a writer. A student. A pianist. An artist. An historian. A sister. A daughter. A friend. A child of God.

At the most fundamental level, that's who I am, and it's where I find my security. God is the definition of why I am here, what I am doing, and who I am doing it for. He is a loving God, a good God, a God who knows and feels our pain. Yet he is at the same time a just God, a wise God, and a powerful God. I've experienced this firsthand. He has truly shown me what it is to love and to be loved, and just how incredibly beautiful and amazing he is. This blog is an expression of God's goodness in my life, and hopefully will provide you with a taste of the supernatural as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment